• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Chest conjestion aka I feel like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaiDie4

Bluelighter
I have really, really bad chest conjestion, I feel like an elephant is sitting on my lungs :( I have all this phlem thats stuck down there but everytime I try to cough it up it hurts.. my throat is all scratchy.

I took some Mucsinex about an hour ago, is there anything else I should be taking\eating\drinking to help me???

Ohhh good idea!!! ^ ^

The thing that sucks is that I want a cigerette soooo bad right now but I know that would be the worst thing for me right now :( no smoking 4 me :p

Plenty of fluids...water, 100% juice with Vit C or herbal tea.
Vicks Vapour Rub on your chest or those mentholated Shower Soothers you toss into the shower.
I would gauge my level of sickness by my smoking tolerance too.

Feel better soon. That first smoke that doesn't rip your throat and lungs apart will be divine. I quit 3.5 years ago ;)

LOL.

Yes. It's progressed to more of a "head cold" now.. I still have chest conjestion but its not as bad, but now my nose is all stuffy and my head hurts.

Thanks for the tips though ^ I drank some hot tea last night and that helped a lot.

LOL.

Yes. It's progressed to more of a "head cold" now.. I still have chest conjestion but its not as bad, but now my nose is all stuffy and my head hurts.

Thanks for the tips though ^ I drank some hot tea last night and that helped a lot.

Hot tea cures everything and soup :D IMO glad to know your feeling a bit better.

Start drinking a cup of water every half hour.

Take a hot shower. Get some steam all up in your face.

Eat well or at least eat as much as you can.

Make sure you're consuming a few grams of vitamin C a day. It really can't hurt and it really can help the process.

you need Pho

pho97_pho_dac_biet.jpg

:D

It's Vietnamese beef noodle soup.

Rice noodles, beef broth, beef, green onion, cilantro, bean sprouts, etc.

pho.jpg

It seriously works wonders on colds and hangovers

:)

yeh it prob would ^

haha, JJ good poem!! Im going to have to try some of that if its as good as you say it is. Does it taste like Wonton soup?

Status
Not open for further replies.